Friday 13 February 2009

It's Official

It's finally signed, sealed, delivered....and returned.

Yes, I am officially a member of someone's staff! I managed to scrape a school key out out of them last week and this week I have:
  • A pigeon hole that has a pretty pink, typed name tag (the colour that denotes non teaching, non admin staff). I had taped my name to the bottom of a spare one in that row so I wouldn't miss out on stuff...and people have used it. Including my daughter ~ you'd think it was hers.
  • A letter of offer which outlines conditions and pay. I have signed it and returned it.
The receptionist keeps looking at me and grinning because I'm really allowed to 'come and play' now, rather than just pretending! And I have the perfect balance between being able to still do 'parent' stuff as well. Like being able to go to morning cuppa time.

6 comments:

The Tin House said...

Tracy - woo hoo!!!!!!

Lisa x

Left-Handed Housewife said...

Congratulations, Tracy! You're official! And your own pigeon hole. That's very cool. Enjoy!

frances

Vickie said...

way too go Tracy, what afeeling for you,
cheers Vickie

Anonymous said...

Oh well done Tracy...you deserve it! :)

Tracy said...

Thank you ladies :)

Anita said...

Congratulations on the job!!