Friday, 13 February 2009

It's Official

It's finally signed, sealed, delivered....and returned.

Yes, I am officially a member of someone's staff! I managed to scrape a school key out out of them last week and this week I have:
  • A pigeon hole that has a pretty pink, typed name tag (the colour that denotes non teaching, non admin staff). I had taped my name to the bottom of a spare one in that row so I wouldn't miss out on stuff...and people have used it. Including my daughter ~ you'd think it was hers.
  • A letter of offer which outlines conditions and pay. I have signed it and returned it.
The receptionist keeps looking at me and grinning because I'm really allowed to 'come and play' now, rather than just pretending! And I have the perfect balance between being able to still do 'parent' stuff as well. Like being able to go to morning cuppa time.

6 comments:

The Tin House said...

Tracy - woo hoo!!!!!!

Lisa x

Left-Handed Housewife said...

Congratulations, Tracy! You're official! And your own pigeon hole. That's very cool. Enjoy!

frances

Vickie said...

way too go Tracy, what afeeling for you,
cheers Vickie

Tina ♥ said...

Oh well done Tracy...you deserve it! :)

Tracy said...

Thank you ladies :)

Anita said...

Congratulations on the job!!