Friday 6 February 2009

Happy Anniversary to Me!

I wasn't going to post today. I couldn't think of anything even vaguely interesting enough and you're all surely bored to tears of my ramblings about school! And besides, I'm tired. I've been busy and it's been warm. By 2pm I keeled over on the couch for a snooze...for five minuts, until our accountant phoned LOL.

However, I do have one noteworthy event to post about after all. Yesterday was my one year blogging anniversary. A whole year. Hm. It's been a good year all told. I've met some beautiful, generous blogging friends from all over the world. You've all enriched my life in various ways that have been inspiring and encouraging.

I also wanted to take the opportunity to say 'Welcome' to people who have come out of Lurkingdom to post a comment, and to those who have added my blog to those that they 'Follow'. It never ceases to amaze me how many places I find my blog listed on someone elses bloglist. It's humbling, to me, that my musing about nothing of consequence is so interesting to others.

I read my first post the other day. Perhaps I have inspired someone, somewhere throughout the last year after all.

5 comments:

Tania said...

CONGRATULATIONS Tracy on your one year blogging anniversary. I do hope there are many more posts to come.

It is fun to look back on previous posts to see what was happening at the time.

I am finding that I don't have anything exciting to blog about at the moment either as I have been couped up inside due to the heatwave. A chance to catch up on other blogs though.

Have a great weekend,

Tania

Left-Handed Housewife said...

Happy anniversary and congratulations! I'm so glad you're blogging and hope you continue to blog for ages to come.

I've so enjoyed visiting this space almost every day and checking in with you. I feel like we've become friends, a joyous thing indeed! Thanks for your good humor and inspiration. Now go take a nap!

frances

Tracy said...

Thank you Tania. I've no plans to give up just yet.

Frances, I feel the same way. I enjoy popping in to visit you and find out what's going on in your little corner of the world...and laughing my way through your very witty posts.

Kez said...

Happy anniversary and congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Tracy on blogging for a year!! I love reading about your life on the other side of the globe from me! :)