Wednesday 15 July 2009

Z-o-o-o-o-o-m

I can't believe it's Wednesday already! It seems this week is conspiring against my holiday mode thinking with all its hustle and bustle. And yet I appear to be in a substantial amount of denial about it all. I am completely taken by surprised every time I realise that we've got so many things going!

Tonight Miss Sunshine is off to the 13yo birthday party of a lovely girl in her class. Disco theme. We got a $5 shimmery bargain dress from the Op Shop....and it needs taking in. That will happen after work in the hour before I need to take her to the party. It's pinned and ready to go.

Last night we did our little dinner drop off trip and tomorrow night the girls are back at Girls Brigade. Now I'm sure that just shouldn't be starting back yet! OK, yes, I know it should but in my mind I'm just not ready!

I'd better get to and make my lunch. If I have a moment I think I'll start on that dress before we leave!

No comments: