Saturday 18 July 2009

Tail Feathers #1

Tail Feathers 1

I finished my first 'Tail Feather's' block about a week and a half ago and finally managed to get around to taking a photo! As you can see, I was in such a rush, I've chopped off some of the left side. *sigh* More speed, less haste is required I think.

In any case, creating this block was a divine little piece of Heaven for me, and I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of the pattern for block two. I'm sure I could force myself to stay awake to do some stitching, rather than falling asleep in front of the TV at 8pm.

5 comments:

Joy McD said...

Very very pretty :) I love the colors! How many blocks is it going to be?

Tracy said...

It's a 10 month program, and then I suppose you would put it together after that.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love it! You are so clever!
(I hope you get your parcel soon, should be with you in the next few days) xx

Unknown said...

That's gorgeous - great work! A friend of mine does this kind of quilting - I don't know where she gets the patience for it!

Tracy said...

Thank you one and all!

Imogen, I don't know about your friend, but for me this is relaxing and something I can do while watching tv in the evening. I love seeing the design come to life beneath my hands.