Tuesday 30 September 2008

Dare I Mention.......

.....Christmas?! Well, I'm going to be brave and courageous. Yes folks, in our household preparations are now officially on their way, thanks to this little project. Perfect for a 2yo little girl, don't you think? I know my girls at 2yo would've loved a little bag to tote their pack-ratted objects around in!!!!! For now it will grace the little basket on top of my sewing cabinet and give me some moments of pleasure!


We've also overcome the obstacles and hurdles of when to get together with my family. One brother alternates with his in-laws, being that they are in Gippsland, so we've tackled that and succeeded in a manner that satisfies us all, I think. It's now up to me to decide on a roast or a BBQ!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great, Tracy!!! Having a 2yo little girl myself, I would say absolutely perfect! I am in the middle of making her a little tote for Christmas also, lol.

Tracy said...

There you go, I must be on a winner if there are two of us headed down the same track!!!!!

I need to stop reading and do some more stitching for my SIL. LOL

Cheryl@Gingerbread Crafts said...

The bag is very cute, will be a perfect idea for me Christmas next year - will have 3 2 year olds then.

Aprille Roberts said...

I love this! It's adorable! You've done a beautiful job!

Love ya!
Aprille :0)

Tracy said...

Belovedgoddess, welcome :)