- Recent 'girls' weekend away.
- Our family camping trips.
- Celebrating birthdays ~ we earned ourselves a 13yo this year!
- Having my days at school increased from 1/week to 4/week.
- Working with my Prep and Yr 3 boys.
- Reading LOTS of books...many of them freebies :)
- Facilitating 'Starting Points'. I'm loving the current group a lot.
- Watching 'Home Improvement' DVD's with Mr Busy.
- Being involved in worship/music team at church.
As well as things that have given me joy this year, I'm excited about next year. There are some good things happening.
For right now I'm just praying that my Prep student's parents will continue to value sending him to school for the remainder of the year. We started a new schedule this term and it seems to have thrown him a little. I hope it all settles down and he remembers that school is fun. He surely does have fun when he's there!