Monday 1 December 2008

Page 56 Meme

Rel has tagged me for the most ultra super fast meme I have ever encountered!

The rules:


Grab the book nearest you, turn to page 56 and go to the fifth sentence, typing that sentence and a few others around it.


The book I grabbed was not exactly near me...I have none on my desk. Who reads at their desk? Not me! So I got the book I'm reading, which is 'The Summer The Wind Whispered my Name' by Don Locke

"We'd been having those duck-and-cover drills at school for some time now, and I never quite understood them. For one thing it didn't seem like something we needed to practice."

I'm tagging Lisa, Tina, Frances and Kate

5 comments:

Rel said...

Just caught up on your posts! I haven't been by for a little while!

Looking forward to tonight :)

Felicity said...

Oooh I did this one a couple of weeks ago - the closest book to me was the clinical handbook of internal medicine. You can imagine how interesting that one was! :D

Teena said...

Cool idea!
xoxoxox

Anonymous said...

Hey Tracy, my result was quite funny! :)

Left-Handed Housewife said...

My first meme! My entry makes me sound very serious and pious--what a laugh!

frances