Sunday 22 March 2009

Early Birthday Present


Mum and Dad will be away for my birthday next month, and Mum said she just really wanted to see my face when I opened my gift. "You'll just love what I've gotten you", she said yesterday morning. So she gave it to me early.

Oh. My. Goodness. I am indeed spoiled! The fine china mug above (Maxwell & Williams 'English Rose') is what I received. Not just one, but a whole matching set of six. SIX! All the same. I am in Heaven. I've always wanted a pretty, matching set of mugs. Mum said she found these at a marvellous price and just could not pass up the opportunity to thrill my simple little heart.

Thank you Mum & Dad. I will enjoy them with every sip. And I will love looking at them through the window pane of the cupboard where they will live. They are truly beautiful.

6 comments:

Jeni said...

There is nothing nicer than having a cuppa... out of fine china.... sitting in the garden.... and listening to the birds
happy Birthday

Martha said...

A beautiful mug (or mugs) -- what a nice way to have tea.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Tracy....they are gorgeous!! And very 'you'! :) Have a wonderful birthday! xx

Tracy said...

I think when my birthday finally arrives I might just have to have a little tea party with some special friends.

Left-Handed Housewife said...

Beautiful! Invite me to your tea party!

frances

Tracy said...

LOL Frances ~ that goes without saying!