Monday 31 March 2008

Passing It On

Seeing as how I won't be planning a menu until I get back on Thursday, I'll skip my regular Monday Menu Plan post and pass on the 'You Cheer Me Up' award.

So...who to pass it on to! I read about 10 blogs very regularly and they ALL cheer me up LOL.

Here are the rules, firstly:

If you are a recipient of the You Cheer Me Up Award, please find the blogs that cheer you up, copy the code to post on your sidebar and pass Ethel and Lucy across the blogosphere. You can use what cheers you up in your post, or copy this one, but please send your award recipients back to the original post on A Nice Place In The Sun to get a copy of the award code, post the image and read the instructions. I want to try to maintain a page of original and ongoing award recipients, so feel free to let me know if you've received an award when you pick up the image code.

I'm going to pass the award onto two blogs that Kate didn't pick! :-P

Tina at Red Wellies, Rainbows and Cinnamon Whirls
Anna at Pleasant View Schoolhouse


Both of you make me smile with every single post, and give me a great deal of inspiration in all manner of ways.

PS Can someone tell me how to add the picture to my sidebar? I'm not sure which option I need to pick to the 'add a page element'. Thanks!!!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dianne said...

Tracy, Click on the Add an element on the layout page and choose the element that lets you post an HTML code and copy the same code that you copied in your post and paste in this box. That is what I did and it worked. You can also add a comment or two before you paste the code and it will appear in a box on your sidebar. You can then click and drag it to the position you want on your side bar. Hope this works. Congratulations on your award. I thoroughly enjoy reading your blog and it cheers me up!!!

Dianne said...

PS I tried your Mango and Chickpea Salad recipe and it was scrumptious!!! I love feta cheese and it worked real well in this salad. I am so glad you posted this recipe!! Thanks. I will definately have it again.

Anonymous said...

Aw Tracy...thank you my dear! Dianne gave me it too...I'm so blessed to have such good friends!

Love, Tina :)

Tracy said...

I'm glad you enjoyed that salad Diannee. It's certainly one of my very favourite ones.

Thanks for the instructions. Let's see if I can work it out now LOL.