Friday 7 March 2008

Off Again

It's Labour Day on Monday, in our State. Which means a long weekend. We'll be taking our 'home away from home' to enjoy some time with some old family friends. The couple who invited us were kids my husband and I played with in our childhood. Now our children play together :)

So we'll be off enjoying the Sun, surf and sand .... well, not so much the sand, but you know! What I mean to say is, once I've finished madly baking, checking kids clothes (Miss Sunshine was going to take 3 tops and one very short pair of shorts *sigh*) and madly packing everything into the caravan...and picking up kids from school.....THEN we'll be off. And I'll sleep in the car!!!!!

I look forward to catching up with all my blogging friends when I get back. I know I'll miss catching up with you each day!

Off to take scones out of the oven and keep packing....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend!

Kate

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're going to have a fab time! Enjoy it and tell us all about it when you get back!

Love, Tina :)

Val said...

It is always good to get away. I really enjoyed my visit here.

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a lovely weekend and safe travels.

Tracy said...

Thanks ladies ~ we had a fantastic weekend!

Welcome Valerie. It's good to have you visit.