Monday 24 March 2008

Baking Day

Picture from art.com, by Lisa Audit

Today stretches out before us without any plans. A day like this is rare in our household. The children are watching ABC Kids and I have thoughts in my mind of what I will be baking today. After all, a day without anywhere to be should still be productive!

I think I'll bake some rhubarb muffins and some sour cream choc chip muffins. Miss Sunshine doesn't like biscuits (cookies) so I believe today will be the day I thrill her young heart! If I still have the baking bug after those are done I'll make some corn flake biscuits as well.

There are also some full clothes baskets so I think some washing is in order too. Perhaps if I put it on Dh will hang it out! After all, he has a bit of an obsession with washing clothes LOL. His week isn't perfect unless he's done at least one load, no matter how up to date I have kept everything.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rhubarb muffins? Those sound fab! I hope you're going to post recipes for all your tasty goodies! Have a fun day in the kitchen!

Love, Tina :)