Sunday 30 March 2008

Sunny Sunday

No, it's not sunny here. It's meant to rain some more (YAY) so it's quite overcast and lovely and 'fresh' as my dh says. I call it cold ~ I think he's deluding himself into thinking it's not so bad. Either that or he truly doesn't feel it after all!

The reason my Sunday is sunny to me is that Kate has awarded me the 'You Cheer Me Up' award! Oh yes...my Sunday is radiantly, blindingly bright! Thank you so much Kate. It is very humbling for me to receive such an award. It was blogs like yours that inspired me to start my own!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I will definitely do some passing on, but it will need to wait until tomorrow, as I need to get us all ready and packed and out of the house by 8.30am ~ a mere hour away. I'll be spending the next few days with my Mum, but she has the internet at her place so I'll be able to hide myself away for a little bit here and there I'm sure!

2 comments:

Dianne said...

You definately deserve this award, Tracy because you cheer me up all the time. I enjoy daily trips to your site and you never disappoint. Congratulations!! Good job!

Tracy said...

Congratulations!