Monday 3 March 2008

It's Menu Monday Again!


Picture by Deborah Chabrian from art.com

I was just sitting here wondering what on earth I might dig out of my fog fuddled brain to post about and remembered it was Monday. Menu plan day. Whew...I have some time to find the Sunshine in my head! Here's this week's plan:

Monday: Glazed Chinese Chicken, brown rice and stir fried vegies
Tuesday: Zucchini Quiche, potato wedges and salad
Wednesday: Spinach & Ricotta Cannelloni, mixed vegies with cheese sauce
Thursday: Pasta bolognaise
Friday: Hamburgers
Saturday: Chicken wings and salad or vegies
Sunday: Roast (whatever I get on sale, potatoes, steamed vegies

I think all the yummy treats I had over the weekend need to be completely curtailed this week! I haven't woken up feeling this foggy in quite a while. But today I feel very tired and unable to get my thoughts working at all. Apparently limiting the amount of sugar and wheat in my diet had more positive side effects than the one I was after!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I need to curtail my weekend eating, too! Oh boy did I blow it this week!

Tracy said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one Tracy. I think it's been a REALLY long time since I've eaten quite that volume of sugar. Thing is, I slept really really well, so I knew it wasn't lack of sleep that made me feel so terrible.