Sunday 14 June 2009

'Valley of the Shadow' by Tom Pawlik


My review for 'Valley of the Shadow' has been posted here at Relz Reviewz.

For the second time, my spine tingled. Not just my spine...all the way down to the ends of my fingers and toes, actually. 'Valley of the Shadow' reveals more of the intricacies of how the Interworld works and brings the journey of each character to a very satisfying end. It's one of those books that really makes you think about how you're living your life in the here and now and that your here and now extends into and effects what is beyond this life.

I think if Ted Dekker and Frank Peretti are in your repertoire of must-read authors, then Tom Pawlik should definitely be added to your must-check-out list. Having said that, I'd pick up one of Tom's books before one of Ted's. I can read a Tom Pawlik book at night and not be completely freaked out LOL. It's an important thing for those of us who don't like the dark much!!!

2 comments:

Left-Handed Housewife said...

You make this book sound quite intriguing ... and a little spooky! I'll go over and read your review for the full report.

frances

Tracy said...

It was all that and more Frances!