Monday 8 June 2009

Holiday Monday's Menu Plan


Today is a public holiday in the State of Victoria. It's the Queen's Birthday weekend. Although we have no plans for the day right now, I'm sure that will change. People in our house just don't seem to like spending time at home for too long. I don't know....I have plenty of little projects to keep me occupied! Trouble is, I'm the only one entertained by them LOL.

The family is very entertained by the idea of 'what's for dinner', however, so here is this week's plan:

Monday: Sweet & Sour Chicken
Tuesday: maybe baked potatoes?
Wednesday: Vegetable Patties, scallop potatoes, vegies
Thursday: Apricot chicken, mashed potatoes, vegies
Friday: Ricotta Gnocchi with tomato pesto
Saturday: Tuna & Rice
Sunday: Baked Savoury Cheesecake (from 'Maggie's Kitchen')

I'm pondering the idea that perhaps some baking should happen today. I'm sure the freezer would appreciate having its belly filled with goodies.

Last night I began reading 'By Reason of Insanity' by Randy Singer for book club on Friday night. Have to say, I'm hooked already, three chapters in.

3 comments:

flowergirl said...

Hi Beyond,

Just a quick comment to let you know I really enjoy your blog. I've just started one myself: flowergirl73 on blogspot.

Is it okay for me to add you to my blogroll? I'm not sure of the etiquette of these things.

Thanks

Bron

Tracy said...

Hi Bron. Thanks for letting my know you've started your own blog. I hope you find it to be the joy and adventure that I have known for myself.

It's absolutely OK for you to add me to your blogroll. Go for your life! I don't know that there is an etiquette about these things. I've found my blog on all kinds of blogrolls around the place, but I do appreciate you letting me know. Now I can check out your blog too :)

Have a fab day.

Rel said...

Glad to hear you are hooked! See you Friday :)