Monday 3 August 2009

Monday's (very late!) Menu Plan


Can it be? 5.13pm on Monday and this is the first I've thought about posting this week's menu. Time flies...as they say.

Monday: Ants Climbing Trees
Tuesday: Herbed ricotta fritters, vegies
Wednesday: Lamb with bacon & mushrooms, mashed potatoes
Thursday: Singapore Noodles
Friday: Tuna & pasta
Saturday: Must email 'the girls' and see what we're doing!
Sunday: Chicken & Vegie soup, buttered bread

click the links for recipes

* * * * * * * * *
I got my second group of subjects back from being marked, this afternoon. It's very exciting to see all those hours of work come back with big ticks, positive comments about my work and assignments and pretty stickers to top it all off. I even managed to put together a Powerpoint presentation that made sense!

I've enrolled in the next group and have paid my fees. I just need to order the Learner Guides so I can get started. The major assignment this time is a fairly hefty written assignment, rather than the more practical work I've done thus far.

If you're the praying type and you think of me, I would appreciate prayer for the ability to manage my time wisely and to remain organised and on top of all the things I have going on right now. August is going to be a busy month, with preparation for and presentation of 'Starting Points' each Friday morning for four weeks, as well as my regular weekly routine and school work, when it arrives within the next week.

And our Hort teacher wonders why I haven't finished my cardigan yet!!!!

1 comment:

Rel said...

Praying, dear friend :)

Email for sure - what can we get up to??!!