Monday 9 August 2010

Monday Menu Plan: Week Beginning 9 August

It's still me and the tissue box. My nose is still running. Best I keep my germs to myself, I think.

I'm hoping at some point today, that I'll feel capable of doing battle with my TAFE college. I'm having some pretty big issues with getting my course completed. Issues that the college has not resolved within itself and have become obvious because the books I need to do the last five subjects are not available. One must wonder how that can be possible!

Otherwise, for today, I might get myself into making some chicken soup with the leftover meat on a carcass from the roast we had the other night. Surely it can't be too taxing to chop a couple of carrots and some celery? Can it?

For the rest of the week the plan is:

Monday: Oven Fried Chicken, vegies
Tuesday: Spinach & Feta parcels, vegies
Wednesday: Spicy pork spare ribs, rice, vegies
Thursday: Tomato & bacon pasta
Friday: Chicken Cannelloni, salad or vegies
Saturday: Chicken wonton soup
Sunday: Beef & rice noodle stiry

Miss Mischief might get the job of cooking tonight.

3 comments:

nolene said...

I hope you are feeling heaps better soon! No doubt the chicken soup will have lots of yummy healing properties, Enjoy it !

Left-Handed Housewife said...

Yes, let the children cook! I have decided that I must truly, really this year get the kids cooking. Then, the next time I get a cold, they can take over!

Hope you feel better soon!

frances

Tracy said...

I am doing better this morning. Enough to go to school. Not enough to stay all day when I don't really need to!! But definitely better.

Frances, having kids that cook is like giving yourself a gift. Especially when you're sick. You really can just sit on the couch and ignore the kitchen all the while knowing that everyone will get fed!