Sunday 8 August 2010

I have Succumed

image from somewhere on google images!

This is me today. For just one day I will succumb and submit to the fact that I have a cold. It's only a little one...but every time I move around my nose runs like a tap. I need to be still.

On Thursday my throat felt dry and a little tickley. Yesterday I had a tiny sniffle. Tomorrow I will be fine. Because that's what I've decided! Because Day 3 is the worst and then you get better.

But today...it's me and the tissue box.

3 comments:

Joy McD said...

Ugh... hope you feel better soon!
lv,
Joy

Left-Handed Housewife said...

So sorry to hear you have a cold! Get some rest! Eat some soup!

frances

Tracy said...

Thank you Joy.

I finally made soup and ate. I have enough for lunches for a couple of days yet so I will continue to eat soup. It does feel good to eat something that I know is doing me good!