I learned a lot of things today:
- Little boys are nigh on irresistible when they gang up on you, use their best manners and beg for a play-date, because your son's friend can't bear another afternoon of watching his sister's horseriding lesson!
- Other little boys are almost as cute as your own.
- You miss a lot of 'stuff' when you're out of your regular classroom for two days in a row.
- You can briefly by-pass the system at TAFE. The bookshop don't care if you have your work program before your order your workbooks.
- Centrelink are better dealt with online....so you don't have to talk to them.
- When you pay that extra fee your birth certificate arrives in a very speedy manner.
- Your daughter's teacher is worthy of being spoilt when it's her (the teacher's!) birthday.
- Listening to 'Playstation Talk' is rather amusing when you're not watching what they're doing.
- The only thing better than anticipating a holiday (long or short!) is actually going on that holiday.