Sunday 20 September 2009

The Very Late Menu Plan

I completely forgot about my menu plan this week...probably because it's still full of holes! There's also the fact that Friday got filled up with other things ~ the day I'd planned to post it. Not to mention that yesterday I just felt completely exhausted.

Anyway, I'm here now, so this is what the plan is:

Friday: Baked eggs, mushrooms toast (Dh was out, otherwise that wouldn't have been dinner!)
Saturday: Pasta Bake, salad
Sunday: Chicken Soup, buttered bread
Monday: Spicy pork spare ribs, stir fried vegies, rice
Tuesday: Chow mein (I make mine with rice noodles)
Wednesday: Chicken Parmigana, potatoes, vegies
Thursday: Oven Fried Chicken, potatoes, vegies
Friday: Pasta Bolognaise or I'll just leave instructions for the girls and they can do something

I have spent all weekend thinking "This time next week I'll be.....". Five sleeps to go!

1 comment:

Left-Handed Housewife said...

Friday's dinner--I'm the same way; when Dad's out of town, it's french toast or scrambled eggs or whatever we feel like grabbing from the fridge!

frances