Tuesday 22 September 2009

The Plan...at this point anyway....

Those who know me well know I like to have some idea of where I'm headed with things. I used to be a chronic list writer. These days I save my lists for things that are terribly important or those things that I really don't want to forget.

This organisational inclination, as you can imagine, has me with some goals for the next two weeks. I'm finding that I do need to have some focus, or I wander the house feeling bored and off-kilter. Knowing there is a heap of things I should or could be doing and actually doing nothing at all. So...my to-do list at the moment, looks something like this (in no particular order):
  • Complete the book reviews I have awaiting my attention
  • Pay some bills
  • Have lunch with a friend from school, this week
  • Get as much of my College work done as I can before school goes back
  • Purge and tidy up in my bedroom
  • Menu plan as far ahead as I can
  • Order a new pan for my breadmaker
  • Prepare for my weekend away
  • Finish organising Miss Mischief's birthday
  • Entertain 3 little visitors next week
  • Order 'Starting Points' books & send out participant's letters
I think that will do me. Today, I'm planning on doing some supermarket shopping...just a little bit....and I'm going to make some cheese bikkies from Joy's recipe. She shared these with us when we were camping together in March and they were delicious and very moorish.

Of course, there is stitching to be done and books to read....but those always get snuck in around the must-do things of life.

1 comment:

Left-Handed Housewife said...

I find that more and more I keep lists to remind myself of what I would forget otherwise ... which seems to be most everything! Well, actually I do remember the things I need to do ... at night, as I'm drifting off to sleep. Arrrggh!

frances