In any case, all that fun and silliness prompted me to think. What am I good at? More importantly, why aren't we comfortable expressing to others what we're good at. We're all good at something. We're all good at things that are different to other people's things they're good at. The world needs variety!
So...what am I good at?
- Cooking. I've been known to make guinea pigs out of dinner guests. They're always happy to comply.
- Avoiding shops. Because I am the only woman alive who hates shopping. Except for Costco ~ they feed you to help you get around in one piece and that's why I bought a membership.
- Sending the children out of my study area. Because they just want to sit and look at me!
- Forgetting to stop studying and do important things like....sleeping and cooking dinner.
- Having fun with girlfriends. Because sometimes only another female who knows you understands.
- Administration. It's a curse really. I'm way too organised.
- Using common sense. I didn't know this until recently, but I'm told I'm rare. I must know all the only other people who have common sense as well.
- Making big public mistakes. Like the time I began a piano introduction for church, with each hand in a different key.
What are you good at?