Saturday 25 September 2010

Productivity and Wasting Time


I've done lots of work on my to-do list over the last two days.  My bedroom, desk and laundry are all winking and sparkling with cleanliness.  I've even taken over the upright deep freezer as storage space, given that it has sat idly for far too long.  It now has a reason to take up space in the laundry.  I have gotten rid of half the old shoes hanging about and there's a pile to go downstairs to be stored out of my way.  I was feeling very productive, until this afternoon.

Then we wasted a few hours watching a football grand final that ended up in a draw and will be replayed next week.  I will be looking for some other way to spend the afternoon next Saturday.  I don't enjoy football that much.  It was a chore the first time round.

1 comment:

Left-Handed Housewife said...

Congrats on all that good work! I spent the weekend working on my study, but until I figure out what to do with all my excess books, I'll never get it straightened out!

frances