Thursday 9 April 2009

No Vacancy

I'm thinking I could hang out a 'no vacancy' sign now. Our holiday plans are as full as I think I want them to be. I have organised a play date with a friend, for Miss Mischief. We've found a mutually available time to get together with some old and dear friends from Miss Sunshine's Preschool & Prep years. I've sorted out when I need to be at school for work break.

Yes, we're officially full to overflowing! I think I still have time to sew, study and read...and bake and cook meals and shop. Funny how the responsibilities of life overtake the fun things you want to do. I also would very much like to plant some herbs and vegies over the Easter weekend. All while Dh is home...he has so much more stamina than I do!

Today we're off on a dual purpose. The kids can play with their friends to their heart's content. I'm going to attempt to put my organisational skills to good use.

That...and I'm determined to find Sakata Occasions crackers. They are, without a doubt, the best plain rice cracker I've come across yet.

2 comments:

Joy said...

I think I'd better hang up one of those too! We have visitors over and "play days" and.. and.. and...!!! How anybody can be bored in life, I don't know!
I LOVE your quilt!!! It is looking great!!!
lv,
Joy

Left-Handed Housewife said...

We have a brief Easter Break, and it's already filled to the brim with playdates and church services and running hither and yon. One of these days we're going to have a holiday that's actually a holiday!

frances