Thursday 30 April 2009

Book Reviews

I suspect I have neglected to keep up with letting you know when I've had book reviews posted at Relz Reviewz. How on earth that happened I don't know!

In mid April I read 'The Secret' by Beverley Lewis. You will find my review here.

Last week Rel posted my review for 'A Gift of Grace' by Amy Clipston. Amy is a new author to Amish fiction and I was impressed with her debut effort. You'll find my review for her book here.

I was trying to post pictures of the covers, but Blogger is being difficult and I need to head out.

By the way, if you're interested in the reviews I've done for Rel, you'll find them all here.

3 comments:

Rel said...

And today.....your Aurora review is posted!

Love ya!

Amy Clipston said...

Thank you for the review! I appreciate it!

Left-Handed Housewife said...

I'm running around like a madwoman (my parents are coming tomorrow), but I look forward to heading over to Rel's and reading what you've written. Your reviews always make me want to the read the books!

frances