Tuesday 29 April 2008

Bloggy Break

As I posted yesterday, the girls and I are off on school camp from first thing tomorrow for the rest of the week. I have still lots of things to do...like packing....bread making...make notes for Dh & Mr Busy so they get to school with everything needed each day (like bathers!!)...finding out how to dump the camera contents onto a USB stick so I can clear the camera cartridge....read through the camp booklet & parent/teacher info so I'm well versed on what to do....figure out how to get to the 2 city destinations so I can navigate for the bus driver (my designated Wednesday job!) who is inclined to not find his way.... ya know...regular Mum stuff LOL.

I was taking a quick squiz at the camp booklet in the car this arvo and I just know for absolutely certain that God really meant for me to go on this camp. The devotions the kids will be doing and the Bible passages they will look at are lessons that I have learned and that have gone deep. I will be able to share with the girls in my group with utter confidence that the God who makes promises DOES keep them!!!

I will look forward to catching up with you when I get back. I'll miss checking in with the blogs that I love to read each day!

6 comments:

Tracy said...

Have a great time!

Gypsy Quilter said...

Have a great, wonderful, mahhhvelous time!

Anonymous said...

Have a lovely time at camp.

Anonymous said...

Oh, BTW I have tagged you for a meme. If you would like to do it, the details are on my blog.

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time! May God use you in an awesome way at camp!

Love, Tina :)

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a great trip!

Kate