Monday 11 February 2008

This week's Menu Plan

I am a list writer. And menu planner. And diary keeper. I'm not sure whether it's a compulsive habit or self preservation because of a sieve-like brain. Either way, I menu-plan. I have kept all my menu plans (on a calendar page printed from MS Publisher) since 1999. Hmmm...perhaps compulsive is the answer to the above question! But it IS handy to look back when I lack imagination.

Anyway, this is my plan for this week. *Some a new recipes from Super Food Ideas (April 07).

Monday: Chicken, Date & Honey Tagine with couscous
Tuesday: Herbed Ricotta Fritters* with green beans, carrots & herbed potato cubes
Wednesday: Rosemary & Garlic lamb rissoles with greek salad
Thursday: Creamy Bacon & Mushroom Pasta
Friday: Salmon, Leek & Dill Frittata* with salad
Saturday: Wonton Soup
Sunday: Homemade Pizzas

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps it's the name, I am a list writer too. Therefore, I think it is completely normal. I like Super Food Ideas recipes too they are usually quick and easy with inexpensive ingredients.
Have a great day.
Tracy

Tracy said...

It's nice to know I'm not the only one who is as compulsive as I am on the list writing :) Thanks!