Thursday 21 February 2008

Busy Days

Thursday can stack up on me a bit I think! I'm off to my sewing circle group this morning with a new project all set to go. I stopped in to see Karin at the Quilt Shop yesterday to buy the bits of fabric I needed. She said to me "Now Tracy, you know it's not Thursday yet, don't you!!". She tried to to scare my husband the other day telling she'd taken me under her wing. He came home and told me...we both got a laugh! I told her he won't worry til I start doing things completely out of character. Although my going between the sewing machine and ironing board at 9.30pm did bemuse him a little!

Anyway...after that I'll come home and make a salad to take to a friend's place for lunch. I often have lunch with my friend Helen, but we'll be joining another lady today. Helen will bring dessert, me a salad and our hostess will do....whatever it is she's going to do LOL. We know each other through school so I'm looking forward to a lovely afternoon.

Then I'll pick up the kids and rush home, get dinner going, get the girls showered, eat dinner and GO! It's only week three of the Girls Brigade year and I'm feeling a little lack-lustre at a full year ahead of the whole Thursday night routine.

Somewhere in there I need to read my notes from my BSF class as well...and start on next week's questions....and think about the music I'll need to pick for before class....

Yup, Thursday is a busy day around here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you are busy!! Sounds fun though!

Love, Tina:)