Friday 20 January 2017

The Downside of Clean Windows

Image Credit
We are now two days post window washing, and my eyes have been having a not-so-fun party.  Miss Sunshine thought they were puffy on Wednesday morning.  On Thursday it felt like there was a weight sitting on my eyelids.  Apparently if you are washing window fly screens you should beware of the dust, and you should be very careful not to touch your eyes if you've had your hands in water with dishwashing liquid.  Especially if you are sensitive to said liquid.  Maybe I should have waited to wash all the screens with the gerni?

Note to self.  Do not touch eyes when cleaning.

2 comments:

Joolz said...

Aaagh! I paid a lady to clean my windows on 23/12 so they were nice for Christmas - she does outside, I do inside as my shoulders can't take doing both. Sparky sparkly windows - she uses a mixture of equal parts Windex, dishwasher rinse-aid, dish detergent and metho - mixed in with her water.

Hubby got our house sprayed for spiders and windows are all streaky and look crappy again! I'm doing a few windows at a time to get them all clean again! Waaah!

Left-Handed Housewife said...

My big dream is to hire someone to come clean my windows inside and out! Whenever I get around to it, I leave lots of streaks and am never satisfied. So mostly I don't do it. The good news, my eyes never get irritated when I don't wash the windows!

xofrances