Sunday 26 December 2010

A Little Break

Just to let you know I'm not dropping off the edge of the earth.  Rather, Dh is home for a few weeks of summer holiday.  It is a good time to step back and enjoy a break from lots of things that happen in regular life and blogging, for me, is one of those things.

I plan to catch up on a pile of reading.  I plan to stitch with Miss Mischief.  I plan to bead with Miss Sunshine. I plan to sit and enjoy a pot of tea with my husband and just enjoy sitting.  And I plan to watch Mr Busy wizz by on his bike or play with his cars and a new garage.

I'm going to enjoy this one last summer before I begin my degree.  One last summer of ignorant bliss.

To each of you who pop in here regularly, or stumble over my blog by accident, to each of you who leave your  precious comments and thoughts I want to thank you for what you add to my life and the joy you leave here for me. I look forward to catching up with you all next year. 

1 comment:

Left-Handed Housewife said...

Just popping in to say Happy New Year and that I hope you're not in the part of Australia that's getting flooded. See you when you come back online!

xofrances