Tasks for the weekend:
- Teach all day on Friday.
- Calm the panicked daughter who needs to write a 1500 word report by Monday. After doing an ecosystem study. And it's pouring with rain (Yay, Melbourne!)
- Take Miss Mischief shopping to relieve panicked daughter of the time crunch she's experiencing (please just poke my eyes out now. Shopping...sob, sob).
- Go out for lunch with a friend on Saturday.
- Help the panicked daughter work out how to use Excel.
- Shop for food (why do we have to do this every single week???).
- Calm the panicked daughter when she has a meltdown about what to write next.
- VACUUM (I need a cleaner!)
And what will I get? Her undying love and gratitude, and her admission that mothers know everything and should be listened to exactly all of the times. All of them.