- A new bread machine ~ oh I can't wait to try it out tonight. A little odd though...stainless still base and a white lid/control section stuck on top. In any case, I'm looking forward to its first run.
- Children who bravely share what they appreciate about you in front of their class mates. Such a precious bunch of people to spend my time with.
- Fellow staff members who find little ways to appreciate what you do.
- A communion 'service' using lamingtons and apple juice, to start the school day.
- The light at the end of the assignment tunnel!
- Offering a teaching job to Jenny B Jones and having her accept so readily. Perhaps I should tell my boss!!!!!!!!! I tell you what though, my girls would love her style, enthusiasm and spunk. Jenny's students are fortunate indeed.
Thursday, 15 April 2010
Good Things Today
If I were really into alliteration I might be tempted to go with 'Thankful Thursday' as a title for today's post, but really....isn't that just a tad corny?! In any case I've enjoyed lots of blessings today, so I thought I'd share some: