Saturday 15 June 2013

Of Star Wars and Culture

We decided our children had not really been adequately schooled in their cultural history just recently.  It kind of coincided with my youngest brother purchasing the complete set of Star Wars DVD's.  My poor deprived children had never seen the movies.  We're rectifying this, slowly but surely.  Tonight is installment III of my children's Star Wars education.  We are watching them in the order they were made.  Us oldies just can't fathom starting with the second three that were made.

1 comment:

Left-Handed Housewife said...

Oh, I think they have to be watched in the order they were made! It seems wrong somehow to do otherwise. I hope your family enjoys them! Maybe we'll do a Star Wars film festival some rainy day this summer ... Starting with the 4th one, of course.