Wednesday 9 December 2015

25 Years. And counting


Dh came home yesterday with these flowers for our 25th Wedding Anniversary.  I simply do not know where 25 years went.  I certainly don't feel old enough to have been married that long.  Or have two adult children and one not too far off.

We'll be heading off for a few days in Tasmania and leaving the adult and nearly-adult children behind with the adult-er cousins who are great sibling-circuit-breakers.  They love hanging out together so I'm sure there will be much cousin partying in the best possible way.

There are probably beautiful words to be said about having a husband who is steadfast, faithful and enduring.  But let's face it, it's the end of the year and my brain cells have all been used up.  What I do know is that whilst we've had many circumstances I wouldn't have chosen or wish to repeat, I wouldn't change marrying my husband.  It feels good to stand back, together, and be able to say "we are doing good!"

1 comment:

Joolz said...

Enough said. Congratulations on your silver anniversary!