Wednesday 2 March 2011

When the Circus Comes to Town

This week our Secondary kids are enjoying their Creative Arts Week.  With a circus theme, they are busy learning acrobatics and putting together side-show type activities.  Today they have some people visiting from a Circus group to teach them some extra skills.  At the start of recess Miss Sunshine told me I had missed out on the best fun.  I'm sure I did...but I was having my own fun!

As if to predict the day's fun, we were greeted by some special visitors as we drove up the school driveway.  Two alpacas frolicked between the oval and the road.  A little dangerous for them, but we were enthralled.  They don't belong here, but the teacher organising CAW decided that their arrival was the perfect thing to happen to a developing circus!

No comments: