Tuesday 9 December 2014

Miss Sunshine is bored....

Miss Sunshine's sketch of Bilbo Baggins

I've not had much to say lately so I thought I'd share some of Miss Sunshine's sketches.  This is the product of her I've-just-finished-school boredom. 

Miss Sunshine's sketch of Jack Sparrow

They say pictures tell a thousand words and I have none of my own to share.  Miss Sunshine is a freak of nature when it comes to sketching though, so I thought I'd share these instead. I really want her to email me a picture of today's sketch of Hugh Jackman.  Because if I wasn't married to my husband I might be all about the gorgeous Hugh.  When she sends it and Frosty I'll post those too.

In the meantime I've resigned from work and will officially be unemployed in January.  There are just no words.

4 comments:

Left-Handed Housewife said...

The sketches are wonderful! I didn't know Miss Sunshine had such talent.

Now, when you say you've resigned from work, does that mean that you're simply done with your last teaching gig, described in the previous post, or that something else has happened?

xofrances

Tracy said...

I didn't know Miss Sunshine was so talented until last year either!!! All of a sudden she started producing work like this. Amazing.

Teaching rounds is like work experience - so you get to go and practice the skills you have been learning and are then assessed by the teacher who supervises you. You don't get paid for it and it is for a defined period of weeks. That is part of the degree program.

I have resigned from my regular job as a teacher's aide, where I have worked for six years. Unless I find another job very soon I will be unemployed. If nothing comes up before school begins next year I will do relief teaching.

Robyn said...

How fabulous! She has a real talent! x

EssentiallyJess said...

Wow she is incredibly talented! I hope she can use that talent in the future.