Thursday 27 March 2014

Death by Assignment


The picture above represents exactly how I'm feeling - like I'm in my own little world but things still seem to get through all those holes!

I'm in the middle of the mid-semester assignments.  I seem to no sooner get one out of the way before the next is right upon me.  When you miscalculate the timing things get a bit panicked!  I like a good 2-3 weeks to really invest in the work I need to do.  My current assignment?  Ten days.  With things like, oh you know, a parenting crisis, a whole-day intensive on the weekend, work commitments, a student free day so all the kids will be home tomorrow, celebrating a wedding this coming weekend.  Really people, if this could all just be spread out a bit that would be awesome.  Like, one thing at a time.  Whoever said women are good at multi-tasking has a lot to answer for!

First term school holidays are just around the corner, at the end of next week.  Already!!  It feels like the year just started, but the timing couldn't be more perfect.  For the first time in four years I won't have to work on assignments over Easter.  Praise the Lord!



1 comment:

Left-Handed Housewife said...

So glad you'll get a break at Easter! I'm working very hard on several projects right now, and I could really use the rest of my family to move out for the next two weeks. So inconsiderate of them to get hungry and need rides to school!

xofrances