Tuesday 15 April 2014

Embarking on a Souper Journey


I have been given the perfect partner for the beginning of a 5:2 diet:  The Soup Bible.  With over three hundred recipes I'm thinking Sunday's can definitely be soup night for dinner for like, the next hundred years.  If I plan very well I can have leftovers for a fast-day menu as well.  And the bonus?  An end chapter on breads: damper, soda bread, yeast breads.  This book is just whistling my tune all the way.

We decided we could handle the 'bible' part of the title - it's all in lower case.  An authority more than a gospel, if you will.

Now, to choose the first recipe.  Choices, choices.  No doubt you'll hear all about it over coming weeks.

1 comment:

Joolz said...

Ooh, I love a good soup! Let us know how the recipes pan out.

Cheers - Joolz xx