Friday, 28 January 2011

Drop Bears Again

An anonymous commenter must have been digging around in my archives yesterday, because they left a comment on my post about Drop Bears.  In that post I'd lamented not being able to find a link to the audio of the Jennie Flack song that I so adored when I last worked in Prep.

How very appropriate to revisit this now, as I prepare to work in Prep again!  This lovely anonymous commenter found a link to an mp3 track, which gives the chorus and one verse, which hopefully will convince you, as well, that the song is just way cute!  You'll find it here.  The screen will just have one simple bar on it and when it's loaded you click on the 'play symbol.  I bet you'll be tapping your little tree-dancing toes along with me pretty quickly!

By the way, do you like my little shiny-eyed, peepy-eyed brown bear?  I thought he was pretty cute and embodies everything I imagine of that cute little drop bear just landing on my shoulder.

1 comment:

Left-Handed Housewife said...

Both the song and the bear are darling! How nice of your commenter to find the link for you.

xofrances